#22 - Brant Lake Getaway
Peace and tranquility will surround you at this tempting location directly on Brant Lake!! A comfortable modest, but traditional home awaits you just to the left, as you begin the journey "round the bend" leading you to a unique and serene setting!! A total of four bedrooms are offered; two on the upper level and two on the lowest. Tucked away at the edge of this property, you'll escape from the boundaries of the side yard where nature invites you out onto the northwestern end of Brant Lake. (Some marsh, but a very private hideaway spot!!) A genuinely wonderful spot for all ages! A place to call "home" for a week or even for two, this spacious getaway offers old fashioned summertime fun filled with just the right amount of sunshine, cool breezes, swimming, cannon ball challenges from the float/raft, incredible fishing and good natured down-home relaxation! Whether you sit on the screen enclosed porch sipping lemonade, at the beach sifting sand between your toes or in front of the fire at night beneath the stars, you'll realize the everyday clamor and worldly things you left behind have grown strangely dim in the light of the silvery moon...
- Weekly Rent: $2095
JULY 21-28 and 2 WEEKS IN AUGUST AVAILABLE!!$850 Reservation/Security Deposit
Professional Cleaning Fee
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bath(s)
- Direct Lakefront on Northwest Shore of Brant Lake with Dock
- Sandy Beach
- Sandy beach for wading & open lake access by boat to raft and beyond... very private spot with wildlife and fishing!
- Maximum Occupancy is 9, including Children
- Pets AllowedTwo dogs allowed (some restrictions on breeds may apply)
- Swim float/raft for sunning/fun (accessed by one of the multiple boats provided)!
- Star gazing, firefly catching and nightly campfires (designated area at the water's edge) can be enjoyed and highly recommended!
- Appliances: Blender, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Iron/Ironing Board, Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, Washer & Dryer
- Entertainment: Basic Cable, Board Games, 2 DVD Player(s), 2 TV(s), VCR
- Grills: Charcoal
- Interior Amenities: Portable Fans, Space Heaters, Telephone
- Outside Amenities: Campfire Area, Outdoor Seating, Picnic Table, Swim Float/Raft
- Rooms: Breakfast Bar, Deck facing Lake, Dining Room, Great Room, Screened Porch Facing Lake
- Watercrafts: 2 Kayaks, Rowboat
- Portable fans and space heaters
- Flat screened TV
- WIFI Internet Access
37 Gooseneck Road, Brant Lake, NY 12815